Lee Roberts talks with Orin Manuel, BerganKDV Assurance Manager, on his experience with NetSuite and what it was like working with a client’s software for the first time.
Video: Orin Manuel, CPA, discusses NetSuite
February 11, 2018 | Lee Roberts
Lee is in charge of guiding the sales leaders in each of the firm’s markets. Lee’s passion is helping growth-oriented organizations to find solutions to challenges in their operations.
Let us know a little about yourself! We’ll deliver timely news straight to your inbox.
- Charitable Giving Under the New Tax Law: What It Means for You and Your Favorite Nonprofits.
- The Way of the Future: Is Software Tangible Personal Property Subject to Sales Tax?
- Five Ways to Save Taxes During Your Retirement Years
- It Is Never Going to Happen to Me: Don’t Get Caught in Increasingly Sophisticated Phishing Scams
- Farm Rental Net Income Qualifying For IRC §199A Deduction
- Who’s Watching: Keep Your Company’s Video Conferencing Platform Away from Hackers
- Employers Can Immediately Provide Tax-Free Qualified Disaster Payments to Employees In Connection With COVID-19
- Cost Accounting: Getting Better Information for Making Better Decisions
- Providing Services to Customers Across State Lines? Be Aware How States Determine the Taxability of Your Income
- LB512: New Nebraska State Law Provides for Property Tax Relief Along with New Filing Requirements for Corporations and Partnerships