K-Pay – Payroll, Timekeeping & HR Having A Record Year
Since July 1, 2017 (the start of BerganKDV’s fiscal year) 105 companies in the Midwest have signed up to migrate from other providers to K-Pay – BerganKDV’s one database cloud human capital management software containing human resources, timekeeping and payroll in one software.
Three highlights include:
- A 10,000 employee retail grocery store chain with over 100 locations.
- A 1,000 employee national call center
- A 1,000 employee national home health care provider
Organizations continue to look at all of the systems required to manage their workforce and realize it is nothing short of chaos. The days of asking employees and supervisors to access multiple websites with different usernames and passwords is no longer acceptable or functional.
Today, companies are looking for a cloud human capital management software that can:
- Streamline HR and payroll tasks while remaining on top of the ever-changing compliance requirements.
- Provide an easy-to-use, but powerful user interface including mobile capabilities for their remote workforce.
- Eliminate the need to use separate report writers and systems that don’t communicate.
- Get rid of the question “which system do I go to for this information?”
- Showcase real-time views of how labor is affecting my bottom line so your leaders can do something about it before it’s too late.
Payroll, timekeeping and HR systems have changed tremendously in the past 2 years. And, what’s coming will shock you.
If your organization does not have an initiative in place to up-level your workforce and human capital management software you are going to be at a severe competitive advantage.
K-Pay is a better tool delivered by local, experienced professionals to support you through the implementation and to process your payroll in the future.
In addition to Human Capital Management, BerganKDV can also support many more of your business needs. Learn more about our services.