As another piece of the tax reform puzzle falls into place with the passing of the Senate tax bill on December 2nd, many are struggling to keep straight the various proposed tax changes that could potentially affect them and their organizations. Click here to see a comparison between the House and Senate tax bill recommendations.
Comparison of House and Senate Tax Bill Recommendations
December 11, 2017 | Mitch Estling
Mitch Estling, CPA
Mitch is a tax-technical resource for the firm both internal staff and external clients. He reviews daily tax updates and gets pertinent and relevant information communicated out to staff.
Let us know a little about yourself! We’ll deliver timely news straight to your inbox.
- Cost Accounting: Getting Better Information for Making Better Decisions
- Proceeds from an Easement or Right-of-Way
- Communication Tactics to Keep Your Employees Engaged During Open Enrollment
- The Way of the Future: Is Software Tangible Personal Property Subject to Sales Tax?
- Guide to expensing roofing costs: Expense vs. Capitalized
- Farm Rental Net Income Qualifying For IRC §199A Deduction
- Avoiding Surprises: How Business Decisions Impact Personal Taxes for Owners
- Insurance Coverage for a Home Owned By A Trust – Keep Your Insurance Agent in the Loop
- Charitable Giving Under the New Tax Law: What It Means for You and Your Favorite Nonprofits.
- Employers Can Immediately Provide Tax-Free Qualified Disaster Payments to Employees In Connection With COVID-19