Navigating the New Bipartisan COVID-19 Relief Bill and Your PPP ForgivenessJanuary 7, 2021
What impact will this bill have on your tax planning and PPP Forgiveness?
Congress has approved the $900 billion package for COVID-19 relief which has now been signed by President Trump. Now that we have further clarity on the details in the final bill, you may be wondering what next steps are necessary for your tax planning and PPP forgiveness and just how much this bill will impact you and your business.
We encourage you to join us as we take a deep dive into the key content of the bill as well as any other questions you may have regarding the the final bill. This session is designed to be an open discussion catered to you. We will be actively taking questions during the webinar so that you receive the answers you need and the content is relevant to your concerns.
Some of the topics we will discuss are as follows:
- How actual guidance is applied to law by the Regulators
- Does the 1st Round PPP Forgiveness impact you now or later?
- Impact of new legislation on Form 3509 response
- Strategy on which covered / spend period to use
- EIDL grant forgiveness and how it is going to be recognized or treated
– How will / have the banks handled the grant forgiveness
- 6 months of principle and interest paid for by the SBA (Is this taxable or not?)
- Eligibility for new PPP loans
– New certifications of status
– Other considerations
- Next steps if your PPP forgiveness was already submitted
If you want to learn more about any the above topics, or have other questions you’d like to discuss, please join us for our free webinar on January 7th. The COVID-19 Relief Bill may be signed off on, but numerous questions still remain on how exactly this bill will impact countless Americans. We hope this webinar can provide you and your business with additional clarity so that you can better prepare for your future.