Running a business comes with a multitude of risks and unknowns. This year proved just that with an unprecedented pandemic that shook many businesses to their cores, causing some to collapse. It’s impossible to be prepared for every unknown business challenge, but there are tools available that can help alleviate most. A robust ERP system like NetSuite can prepare your business for the future by giving you the data and efficiencies you need to make quick and crucial decisions. That’s why many businesses utilize cloud-based ERP systems. The pandemic caused a lot of chaos, but companies with cloud-based ERP systems in place were able to adjust efficiently without completing halting operations, moving staff off-premises without skipping a beat. There are numerous other reasons to invest in an ERP system. Here’s a look at another 10 reasons companies rely on ERP systems to boost their everyday business processes.
- Enables continued business growth
- Houses data in one system of truth for easy access of information across operations
- Generates robust reports for increased business visibility
- Provides real-time insights and information to inform quick business decisions
- Tracks various business performance metrics in real-time
- Complies with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Reduces operational risk with proper workflow and controls
- Decreases long-term costs due to increased efficiencies
- Gives you a competitive advantage through integrations and automations
- Streamlines business processes through the elimination of repetitive and time-consuming tasks
These are only a select few reasons why so many companies turn to ERP systems to manage their work behind the scenes, but there are countless others that make an ERP system a worthy investment for any company, large or small. If you have questions on what an ERP system like NetSuite can do for your company, our expert team at BerganKDV can assist. You can contact us at any time to learn more or fill out the form below to request a free NetSuite demo. We also encourage you to download this white paper on why so many companies use cloud-based ERP systems like NetSuite to accelerate their growth.