As a growing small business you are likely pushing past the functionality of your QuickBooks® accounting software. The decision to implement QuickBooks® was a good one a few years ago, but now you spend more time calculating things via Excel outside of the system than inside the software. These manual processes and lack of visibility to your operations have become a roadblock that is inhibiting your ability to grow.
Having the right financial and technology system in place that can scale to your operation and make you money is vital for your company to get to the next level.
A more robust cloud accounting software can improve on the following short comings of QuickBooks®.
- Provide a web-based software vs. an on-premise desktop or server version: This will improve security, reliability, scalability and access.
- Have a more powerful reporting engine at your fingertips: Give you the ability to have more flexible, customizable, robust financial reports along with KPI’s charts and graphs.
- Eliminate performance issues and support: Challenges accessing the file, your file getting too large, corrupted, etc.
- No longer will you need to manually deploy or spend money on upgrades that provide little value for the cost: New features and functionality are added to the software automatically and your software will always on the latest version.
- A better alternative than QuickBooks® Online: Our web-based software has the features QuickBooks® online is lacking.
Contact one of BerganKDV’s consultants if you’re interested in receiving a software analysis.