Summer Leadership Program
Attention college students! Get the opportunity to spend a day in our office and discover what BerganKDV is all about by participating in our Summer Leadership Program. The program has been designed to give you greater insight into BerganKDV and what it takes to be successful in the accounting industry and give you the opportunity to network with accounting professionals.
- Introduction to BerganKDV
- Creative team building exercises
- Interviewing tips
- Explore a day in the life of a staff accountant at BerganKDV
- Presentation on CPA exam prep
- Work through a mock client situation
- Present to a panel of Partners and Interview Team members to showcase leadership and professional skills
- Networking event
- May lead to an internship with BerganKDV
Ready to learn more?
Contact Tricia Raper, BerganKDV Talent Recruiter.
Meet our 2017 Summer Leadership Program Participants!
We hosted our 2nd annual Summer Leadership Program on May 18. Students from all over Iowa and Minnesota visited five of our offices for a day full of team building exercises, networking, CPA exam prep, and leadership lessons.
The Summer Leadership Program was designed to give students greater insight into BerganKDV and what it takes to be successful in the accounting industry. It also gave students the opportunity to meet some of our leaders and hear about their career paths.